11/09/2009

9-11-2009

you know yesterday farah rhea poeti mia annisa anggi my house for what? to watch the dance INDANG ckckck, then farah record to exercise at home, when they want to house farah I wanted to go home I'm bored, we go home only when there ya farah farah poeti mia annisa rhea and anggi Indang not be dancing, so they dance saman , the dance was hard not lie, go oh yes right before exercise annisa prayer, but his prayers he was wrong but funny hahahaha mecca has given him know where, we further warrant exercise, I'm just looking and taking photos and taking video candid, no anggi home soon because it was told to go home, I just go home and annisa also home, who knows what else is done because I'm home

follow me please http://twitter.com/almiraprts

No comments:

KLIK KLIK

Created by Almira Saide Pratisadewi. Powered by Blogger.

aaaaa

My photo
17 and still counting. sometimes my friends call me mingming. ohya im not good with english before

follow

CHAT BOX