10/19/2009

what ever lah

06.28 that time was I go to school ahay i'm late to the secong time thanks ha! im wait im wait, but seven oclock is not over, okey at 07.30 i go to class, always in class im like "sapi ompong" or maybe "kambing buta" im not understand about bbf, i think after bbf is over they are stop to talk about bbf, but my wiss is false (pikir aja sendiri, mereka masih apa ga ngomongin itu) i dont like that i want to go to another class not in eight one hem, okey i tired with my class, but my class is great, okey if you want to follow my twitter in here http://twitter.com/almiraprts

No comments:

KLIK KLIK

Created by Almira Saide Pratisadewi. Powered by Blogger.

aaaaa

My photo
17 and still counting. sometimes my friends call me mingming. ohya im not good with english before

follow

CHAT BOX